Do I qualify for help with my child care costs?
Paying for child care can be difficult as you look for a job, go to work, or go to school to prepare for work. Community Action Partnership of Madera County’s (CAPMC) Alternative Payment Program (APP) offers different subsidized child care programs to help pay for the cost of child care. To be able to benefit from these programs, parents must meet the specific requirements of the program in which they wish to enroll.
One program is CalWORKs Stage 2
If you answer “yes” to all of the questions below, you may be eligible for CalWORKS Stage 2:
- Are you a current CalWORKs cash grant recipient or have you received the grant within the last 24 months?
- Are both you and any other adult living in the home working, seeking employment, or enrolled in a vocational training program?
- Does your family monthly income fall within the amounts on the table below?
|Family Size||Family Monthly Income||Family Yearly Income|
If your answer is YES to all of the above, contact our main office at (559) 661-0779.
If your answer is NO to any of the above questions, download the CAPMC/APP Eligibility Waitlist Application Form below to determine your eligibility and put your name on the program’s waitlist.
- TrustLine – California’s Background Check for In-Home Child Care
- U.S. Department of Justice, Americans with Disabilities Act
- California Code of Regulations
- EESD Consultant Contact Information Link
- Child Development Fiscal Services web-site
- Funding Terms and Conditions for CAPP, C2AP, & C3AP
- Early Education and Support Division Management Bulletins
- Information for parents on the Parent Appeal Process
- Reimbursement Ceilings for Subsidized Child Care
Download and complete the Subsidized Child Care Eligibility List Application (English & Spanish) .
- Frequently Asked Questions about the Subsidized Child Care Eligibility List