Community Action Partnership of Madera County’s
(CAPMC) main office is located at:
1225 Gill Ave.
Madera, CA 93637
(559) 673-9173 Fax (559) 673-3223
Services that can be accessed at the central office:
- Victim Services
- Energy Assistance
- Head Start for Madera and Mariposa Counties
- Child Care Resource & Referral (CCR&R) and the Alternative Payment Program (APP)
This location is accessible by Madera Area Express (MAX), which stops near the DMV on Maple Avenue and Pine Street. For more information, check out the MAX website or call (559) 661-7433.
CAPMC’s Fresno Migrant Head Start office is located at:
4610 W. Jacquelyn Ave. #101
Fresno, CA 93722
(559) 277-8641 Fax (559) 277-2640
Services that can be accessed here:
- Fresno Migrant and Seasonal Head Start
- First 5 Family Readiness
- Other center-based child care programs
This location is accessible by Fresno Area Express (FAX) which stops near Brawley and Shaw. For more information, check out the FAX website or call (559) 621-7433.