Community Services

Are you seeking assistance to pay your utility bill?

The Community Services Department may be able to assist you in paying your utility bill, whether it be PG&E, wood or propane. Under the utility assistance, you may also qualify for weatherization assistance to your home, or a new washer or dishwasher replacement. More Information …

Are you a senior citizen needing a daily meal?

Under the Community Services Department, five senior centers serve lunch Monday through Friday. For seniors who are not able to leave their home, meals can be delivered to the home.  More Information …

Are you a senior living in Eastern Madera County?

Under the community Services Department, seniors who live in the Eastern Madera County can ride the senior bus to appointments or to purchase groceries. Seniors who need to be taken to Fresno for doctor appointments can ride the escort van. More Information …

Are you homeless?

Under the Community Services Department, we work diligently to assist the homeless in finding a place to live.

Are you in need of Emergency Services?

Community Services Department houses many programs, contact us with any questions that you may have. If Community Services is not able to help you, call 1-866-559-4211. This is the United Way Fresno / Madera; they have over

200 resources for individuals.

Indoor Air Quality Issues and Concerns

Are you concerned about the quality of the air inside your home or in the child care facility where your children are attending. The Environmental Protection Agency has prepare a number of papers addressing various causes of air quality problems inside building. Here are links to three important topics involving Indoor Air Quality: ·

Lead-Safe Certified Guide to Renovate Right (en Español)

· A Citizen’s Guide to Radon (en Español)

· A Brief Guide to Mold, Moisture, and Your Home (en Español)

Have you been affected by COVID-19 and need housing assistance?

Please contact the CAPMC Homeless Engagement for Living Program (H.E.L.P.) Center at (559) 416-5687. Qualfying families may receive deposit and rental assistance.